This is the week where I lose sleep just thinking about the knot too shabby BAZAAR! I’m in good company too! I’d venture to guess that a number of the vendors experience the loss of sleep making last minute booth preparations and mental to-do lists when they should be catching some much needed zzz’s!
As a knot too shabby BAZAAR shopper, you probably aren’t losing much sleep over this event! But, that doesn’t mean that you can’t make plans and preparations. Here’s all you need to know about how to make the most of your shopping experience at this week’s MAIN EVENT in the Glendora Village!
WHAT (is the event): The Annual knot too shabby BAZAAR is happening this Saturday rain or shine.
WHO (is participating): Local artisans selling refinished furnishings, vintage finds, and handmade goods. All are welcome to attend–admission is free!
WHERE (is it happening): In the Glendora Village on the vacant lot at the corner of Glendora Ave. and Bennett Ave.
WHEN (is it taking place): 9:00am – 4:00pm this Saturday, April 9th, 2016.
Arrive early to:
More DIY Home Decor Ideas and Resources
- Score the best finds.
- Enter in the #knottooshabbyBAZAAR Furniture Makeover Competition for a chance to win a $100 gift certificate
Looking to have fun with friends? Shop mid-day to:
- Participate in free painting demos
- Vote on the #knottooshabbyBAZAAR Furniture Makeover Competition
- Enjoy “Comfort food with a conscience” from The Lobos Truck
- Take a selfie in the #knottooshabbyBAZAAR Lemonade Stand photo op
Bargain-hunter? Shop the final hour to:
- Score the best discounts
- Learn the winner of the #knottooshabbyBAZAAR Furniture Makeover Competition and recipient of a $100 gift certificate
HOW (to shop the event):
- Bring cash. Most vendors will be able to accept credit cards, but as they say, “cash is king!” You’ll have more negotiating power with cash. And, if you find that you don’t have quite enough, knot too shabby will serve as ATM…so-to-speak. You can bring your credit or debit card to the shop and we’ll offer a credit to cash transaction.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Bring your dogs!
WHY (should you come):
- It’s free to attend! We’re skipping ticket sales to you can save your money for shopping.
- We’ll be giving away #knottooshabbyBAZAAR Bucks in mystery amounts all day while supplies last–everyone’s a winner! Just find us at the knot too shabby booth to pick up your bucks in amounts from $3 all the way to $25.
- It’s fun for the whole family!