In an increasingly gray and complex world, the black-and-white look is refreshingly clean and simple. This dynamic color combo brings modern elegance to any room. Here are a few impactful ways to pull off this trending look.
This black-and-white dining room set is equally classy and chic. The stark color scheme provides a timeless backdrop—perfect for parties or everyday meals.
More DIY Home Decor Ideas and Resources
- 70-in White Chagall Tablecloth – $14.99
- Pack of 4 Black Madison Napkins – $14.99
- 16-Piece Soft Square White Dinnerware Set– $29.99
We spend a third of our lives sleeping, making the bedroom the most-used room in the house. Infuse the cool, modern black-and-white look with mix-and-match rugs, bedding and furniture so you can rest easy.
- 8 x 10-ft Black & White Octagon Rug– $99.99
- White Marbled 2-Drawer Cabinet – $299.99
- Black & White Diamond 3-Piece Comforter Set, King- $69.99
Pro-Tip: Use mirrors and reflective surfaces to enhance the light in your black & white room.
A black-and-white living room is sophisticated in a subtle way. Use a sleek black accent chair or ottoman to contrast against white lamps, pillows and throws.
- Cosmo Black Tuffted Round Ottoman – $229.99
- Ceramic White Lamp Stand – $29.99
- Black Icon Velvet Egg Chair – $229.99
- White End Table – $139.99
- Black & White Striped Saragon Accent Chair – $199.99
- White Studded Accent Pillow – $14.99
Pro-Tip: Don’t be afraid to accent your black & white look with pops of color.
We’d love to see how you incorporated the black-and-white trend into your own living space, so tag us #AtHomeStores with your design photos. Find us on Facebook and Instagram to see more décor ideas and to keep up with the latest style and trends.