Industrial decor is making a comeback in a big way, and it’s about time you jumped on the bandwagon! You can go all out pipes and wood, or just add a little industrial flavor, easily and inexpensively, with just a few tips from decor pros who know their stuff. Check out these great ways to add industrial decor highlights to every nook and cranny of your house, for a modern makeover that’s totally within your budget! Add industrial decor to…
1. Your Dining Room, by putting up faux brick paneling and metal shelf units.
2. Your Living Room, by painting your coffee table with faux metallic details
3. Your Bedroom, by replacing curtain rods with industrial pipes.
More DIY Home Decor Ideas and Resources
4. Your Closet, by hanging chic industrial detail jewelry holders.
5. Your Child’s Bedroom, by constructing a simple display storage shelf from wood and pipes.
6. Your Kitchen, by adding metal hardware, fixtures, faucets, and details.
7. Your Bathroom, by using industrial pipe shelf brackets and glass shelves for towel storage.
8. Your Den, by installing your own easy-to-make pendant lights.
9. Your Entryway, but creating classy sconces for the walls.
10. Your Guest Room, by adding small touches and details that invoke some industrial atmosphere.
11. Your Craft Room, by putting up pipe and wire basket storage for your supplies.
Gold Industrial Pipe Storage via Hometalker Upcycled Treasures